Happy Monday everyone!! Strangely, it doesn’t feel much like winter around here so we thought we would bring back that wintry, romantic, feel to you since mother nature hasn’t. We created a soft, mostly all white, textural, with a touch of glam wedding board for you today. This look could easily transition over to a summer wedding too with a few fabric and color tweaks; for example, instead of the blue accents we could use a soft warm pink. Really your wedding options and designs are endless and we can create whatever you like, there is no right or wrong when it comes to your wedding!! We hope you enjoy our design inspiration for the day and for those of you who have the day off, have an awesome day!! And for those of you who have to go to work today (like us) enjoy your Monday too!
Since today is my 26th birthday I thought I would pull together a fun and grown up birthday party board to share with everyone and maybe inspire you for your next birthday party!
This is obviously a casual event with close friends and family but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a fabulous one!
– You can start out by sending this really awesome Evite design to all your guests, the colors will clue them on what to expect for your party.
– Using lots of candles always create an intimate event and for some extra special detail add some glitter to the jars simply by gluing and dipping into glitter color of your choice. Voila!
– Instead of candles top off your cake with sparklers!! Instant fun!
– Host some sort of alcoholic bar…it could be a champagne bar with different fruits and sugar rims to dip your glass into or a margarita bar, you can never go wrong with a margarita.
– The birthday girl should be in a statement dress so everyone knows its her day! This dress is from Modcloth.
– Your never too old for a pinata, create a numbered, glittered pinata filled with candy for your guests. It will definitely get the party started.
– Have smaller and bit sized treats for your guests, even one to take home as a favor.
This summer, Belovely will be designing and creating a very fun and colorful ceremony for a Pakistan and Korean couple. We couldn’t be more excited!!! The bride had a lot of amazing ideas of her own and we are just elaborating on her direction. The main inspiration were paper flowers and we kinda got obsessed with the idea and created this board. Also for the ceremony it requires some furniture and we loved these vintage pieces. How fun are some of these images? We can’t wait to bring some of these inspirations to life!!